COVID-19 Safety Policy
Our top priority at this time is supporting our colleagues, customers and local community -- that means staying safe. We are taking additional measures to mitigate the risk of transmission to our customers and employees.
AT THIS POINT, NO BLUAUTO EMPLOYEES HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19.
Below are some of the protocols and actions we are taking in our businesses to mitigate against the spread of the virus. We are asking all of our team members to follow the guidelines put in place by the UK Government to prevent any spread of the infection.
In Our Business
- Please do not be offended if our employees refrain from shaking your hand. We warmly welcome you with a smile but will keep our hands to ourselves and follow the recommendations for Social Distancing.
- When you arrive for your appointment, our staff will keep their distance until you exit your vehicle. They will then proceed to wipe down the frequently touched surfaces in your vehicle with a disinfecting solution. Likewise, when we return your vehicle to you, we will do the same.
- We have increased the number of times our facilities and common areas are cleaned by sterilizing all customer-facing and employee common areas systematically throughout the day. These areas include tables, chairs, and many more commonly touched areas.
- We specifically focus on cleaning all customer-waiting areas (desks, tables, chairs) as soon as they are vacated by other customers.
- We have rearranged our customer areas to accommodate Social Distancing guidelines and have implemented personal Perspex safety screens.
- Personal protective gloves and masks are provided to all our team and visiting customers.
The Bluauto Team
- All team members are asked to isolate themselves for the recommended 14 days if someone in their household is either demonstrating symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or have come into contact with someone who has.
- Team Members who become ill are being instructed not to come to work until they have fully recovered. If they display symptoms consistent with COVID-19, we ask that they return with clearance from their Doctor or after a self-quarantine period of 14 days and are fully symptom fee.
- We've strategically placed hand sanitizer around our facilities that are accessible to all team members to allow for them to sterilize their hands regularly.
- We are requiring our staff to wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
- We have instructed our staff to either wash hands or use hand sanitizer, after handling food and touching personal items.